Thursday, June 14, 2012

3rd day after camp

I have been thinking ..
How God is so good to me.
How He have planned out my journey for me, how He always answered my prayers.

To others, it might be a failure, but to me, it is something God wants me to do.
Everything is just too coincidental to be coincidence.
I can see where I would be 3 years later, I'm not letting this dream die.

Went back to work for the past few days to kill a lil time.
The crowd was overwhelming!
And I just can't stop thanking God for blessing me with nice customers.
Even when I made mistakes, they just smiled and waited patiently for their transaction.
I think I made at least one mistake each day, but all of them is just so sweet !
So nice could that be ?
Hahaha I'm a blessed girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment