Wednesday, June 27, 2012


Am aware of my high forehead but thats the only picture I took. Hahaha.
So three days in AMK hospital already.
Really learnt a lot of stuff there !
Not just physically, but mentally too.

Partnered with Lesean(cool  name) in ward 1.
Which is the most critical patient ward. Actually didn't know until the nurse mentioned.
And I'm so thankful that my partner is a guy.
Not because girls are not good or whatsoever.
But guys are generally more flexible, and my partner is kinda nice.

Most of the patients in my ward can't talk because of the trachea tube..
Lots of heartaches too, because you know they have something to say but cant :(
So we just walk around and help as much as we can.
One thing I've learnt is definitely, patience, and a heart to love them.

Looking forward to polyclinic attachment too !
Heard theres wound dressing session.
Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment