Sunday, October 7, 2012

" Where the treasure is, there your heart will be "

Cliche yet people can relate to it.

Started serving again after the long break.
Today is the most tedious day of all.
Children misbehaving, not following instructions, wanting your attention, disrespectful.
But there is only one of me, how much can I do?

Yet at the end of the day, they are the ones who placed a smile on my face.
The sense of satisfaction when they thanked you for what you've done.
When they finally greeted you.
This was what I felt every week , tired yet happy.

Without me knowing, the kids have captured my heart.
One week of not serving, makes me think of how are they doing.. And I actually missed them.
As much as I wanna serve them, wanna build a relationship with them, I'm afraid that they will take me for granted , climb over my head.
Like what happened today when the kids really weren't afraid when I get angry.
Never failed to feel bad for being angry at them .

Children... They are a mystery ..
Cute, lovable. But sometimes like a monster .
But at the end of the day, they are still treasures from God, so harmless.

No comments:

Post a Comment