Monday, June 3, 2013

Had a meaningful conversation with Grace while working and I just felt so happy whenever somebody shares with me about their life. 
It's like I'm flipping page by page of a book; their life stories. 

I always love to share my day with my friends, but as time passes, the time you get to spend with your close* friend gets lesser. By the time you meet each other up, you've already forgotten what you wanna say. 

Also, somebody asked how close is Corrina and I. And she asked it depends how she define "close". 
It's quite legit because different people see friendships differently. Just like Corrina and I, we wouldn't say we are not close, yet we are not very very close as well. 

But just like grace said " people leave you all the time. So just treasure the moments you have with each other " :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment