Saturday, November 23, 2013

5 love languages

5 love languages;

Acts of service
Words of affirmation
Receiving gifts
Quality time
Physical touch
















Yesterday we talked about each members love languages and how we can be a blessing to one another by acting on it.

Mine used to be Quality time and receiving gifts, but I can't figure out which is mine already.
Even the rest said I've got a lil a and there.

I like it when people do simple things like opening the door for me, offering help when I'm carrying a lot of things.
It made me feel loved and cared for.

Words, I never knew how to react when people compliment me.
But I feel happy whenever people compliment my smile; how it made their day ^^.
I walked passed one of my classmate on the way to the washroom one day, and she commented that she liked my smile because its so sweet. It made my gloomy day instantly.
Never underestimate how a smile would brighten up someone's day !

Receiving gifts, I think it still remains.
Whenever I received something from someone, I always feel very loved because I felt that they spent time to buy that gift for me even though they can use it for something else.

Quality time
I used to love spending time with people.
But as I grew up, got busy with school, I only like spending time with people that I really cared for.
And by spending time, its not going shopping or watching a movie.
But just sitting down, enjoying each other's company is what I'm looking for.
Like how I'm sleeping late because of assignments, my dad would stay in the living room to accompany me even though hes already half asleep on the sofa :')

Physical touch.
I never liked it when somebody kept touching me hahah.
But I love how a hug would instantly lit up my day !
Contradicting hur.

So I guess at the end of the day,  mine would be acts of service and receiving gifts :)

Don't hesitate to take time off to find out about your own love languages and your friends.
You will never know how little things would make their day ^^
Would be glad if you wanna share too !:)



No comments:

Post a Comment