I always believe that every single thing happened for a reason; God has planned every thing nicely.
Even though you may not see why, but when the right time comes, you will see what's being it.
The camp was shortened due to the haze.
But it impacted my life deeply. My doubts were cleared, I was able to see things in God's perspective and I find myself getting deeper with God.
Just right before I was about to leave home for camp, my mum was feeling upset because my dad didn't talk to her for awhile.
And she broke down in front of me.
Knowing that all those tears were accumulated so long, my heart ached so much to see her like that.
At the point of time I really wished God would heal this broken heart of my mum's.
Despite being upset, my mum still didn't stop me to attend the camp.
How almighty she is, to carry such a heavy burden without complaining, without giving up.
No comments:
Post a Comment