Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Recently I've been communicating with elderlies a lot due to my FYP data collection.

It reminded me of this uncle I've met in the hospital during one of my attachment.
I don't know why he left such a deep impression compared to other patients that I've talked to.
I hope he is doing fine now.

Over the passed few years in nursing school, I've been thinking which hospital to work in future.
At last I made a decision on KKH because the passed attachment in RH really left quite a positive impression.
Except the part when they experience so much pain after giving birth kinda scarred me lol.

I don't know if I've made the right decision; I hope I did.
Not denying after the data collection, I kinda miss conversing with elderly though.
It's like, they have been through so much, the stories they share with you are so meaningful because it's filled with emotions, experience and all. 

Come to think of it, it kinda means that I adapt very fast to my environment hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment