Friday, August 29, 2014

Brioche bread making


How the foamed yeast and milk looked like ! 

First poofing at room temperature 
After it doubled in size, punch the air down and leave it to poof again but this time in refrigerator. 

Took mine out after about 6 hours. 
Punch down the air again and knead for 1-2 mins. 

Make it to desired shape. 

At this point, you can add some topping. 
I made some milo paste (milo, sugar, condensed milk, milk), flatten the dough, spread the milo and roll it up 

Allow it to poof again. 
It should double in size! 


I let it poofed until it filled the whole tin. 
This was still a little small. 
I let it sit in the oven for about 10 mins more and it poofed even more. 

The end product !!! 

Look at the " web"!!! 

I can't stress enough how important it is to let it sit and poof your dough at appropriate temperature and size. 
Patience is key they say. 

It might seemed like a lot of time is taken. 
But not really. 
Because you're still vacant while it's poofing. 
I even went out to watch a movie and have dinner hahah ! Or you can let the dough sit overnight as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment