Started training for my napfa test and this is the only thing I have confident in hahaha!
Hopefully I can at least get a silver this time!
#revelation
While prepping to leave house for the run, I hit my mini toe against the edge of a step and it bled.
I didn't wanna forfeit the run either because I'm already wearing my sports bra. *tip: if you're always tired to leave house for a run, wear sports bra the day before. It worked for me!
So ya. I left house eventually and it hurts pretty bad I had the thought of detouring. But I clenched my teeth and went ahead thinking I could at least run 2.4.
Which I did! I even ran faster than usual and completed 5km within my usual timings!
I actually stopped for awhile because I chionged the 2.4 and was feeling tired after that. Hahah. What made me had a different revelation than the past runs was despite having pain and stopped awhile, I did complete what I planned to with a better time. ;
/ during my attachment period, I ran lesser. I couldn't hit 5km for quite awhile but I just keep pushing myself.
That it is okay to take a rest when you're tired. Who knows the end results would be better?
休息是为了走更长的路.
The pain wise, sometimes it is inevitable to meet an obstacle along the way and it might be painful to continue on. While some chose to take another route(which isn't wrong) and some clench their teeth to continue. Either way, it is one life that you have, live it while you can.
P/S
My mini toe hurts with shoes :(

No comments:
Post a Comment