Saturday, August 4, 2012

Decided to private this space simply because I can be more open here without worrying about hurting others.

This whole week has been the most hectic week ever since school started.
What amazed me was I wasn't as tired when I supposed to be!
Even though my brain sort of go blank on the last night, but hey I made it through.
Definitely not my strength, but God's.

Went for Dr John's meeting on Thursday, and wow, even though the word was short, but it caught my heart.
Reminded me of how simple love can get.
Just by blessing people.
" We can bless because we're blessed"
Not just by an object, but service or words, can be a blessing too.

It definitely cheered me up over the week when everyone is so nice and sweet to me.

Gonna start my assignments now. So long ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment