Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Gonna prepare for attachment soon.. Though I'm kinda stuck on the computer.
Baa.

So it was my 18th birthday on Monday !
Didn't do much on the actual day itself cause I was having my attachment still.
But my attachment mates gave me a surprise which I think Joanne and Natalie planned it for me :')
So touched !
Went home changed and met Lois at Amk !
Caught up with her a lil. and it's actually the first time we went out together.
Really hope this friendship blossom !
Went over to Maggie popo house with mum in the evening.
Celebrated my birthday there.
I think it's the first year my dad wasn't here and we didn't blow candles as a family..

Sometimes I really wanna triple punch myself for acting so tough even infront of my family when I know how much I love them and how I couldn't make it without them.
Even as a kid, I don't receive as much I was supposed to.
But they are still my family, and I would give up everything just to be with them for a few hours because I know I won't be able too as time passes..

Okay back on track .
Met up with Corrina on Tuesday.
Love how we have so much things to say ! Even though she would be bombing me with her utm.
HAHA .
Got home at around 9 !

This year's birthday was simple compared  to the previous two years.
But I love how the friendships I have with people and how I got to know who really cares for me.
Because of all the cards I've received.
And think this year I received the most cards from people !
So touched :)

No comments:

Post a Comment