But I'm so lazy to get off the chair. Argh.
Had a dream last night, again.
Have I mentioned that, I would ponder over dreams that I can remember the next morning?
Because somehow I felt that God is speaking to me through vision.
Even though I'm not an old man yet ...
So this time round was an adventure in the woods with a group of very young kids.
No I wasn't inside. Apparently I was watching a movie because I remember myself giving comments. HAHA. Silly I know.
So the most vivid part was when the children wanted to visit this spooky toilet that is kinda far away, but they were kinda scared that something might happen, and they actually have to pay $10 to enter the toilet(??).
Of course, non of them had cash with them.
But, they found a $10 voucher specially for the place they wanna go.
In my dream, they actually spoke to their teachers about it, but however, got turned down because it was dangerous.
One of the girl took the voucher and looked at each other, haha what's so interesting is that is first girl looked at the second girl, so on... and they agreed to go together.
And then the next part was really epic.
The teachers actually walk through the woods to the place, but they didn't inform each other.
So they were on their own, each taking different routes.
Ya so the epic part was when the teacher saw a peacock.
She tried to scare the peacock away by.. I don't know how to describe.
But her hair actually boomed and ended up like the feathers of the peacock.
Ikr.
And I awoken after that part i think ...
Funny how much I could remember.
While I was thinking through the scenarios, the first thing that came to my mind was the journey ahead might be unknown, might be something I feared, but I'm never alone because there are always people around to help me.
Like what Pastor Dominic said, we can be each other's support, miracles.
And now ..
While I was looking at the $10 voucher thing ..
It actually reminded me of my current situation, about going to a tertiary cell.
It is like a ticket to a place which I've taken, yet I'm scared to know what would happen next.
Scared that things will not turn out like it supposed to be.
Just so amazed by what God is doing.
The teachers, they reminded me of God's love.
As much as my Dness to do everything I want, He wouldn't let me handle what I can't.
His arms are always there, preparing to catch me if I were to fall.
He have walked through the darkness before me, to know that it is ok for me.
The peacocks.. Wow.
In the midst of all the trials and obstacles, there still will be something beautiful along the way.
So amazed as God revealed all this to me.
Might sound stupid to people.
But hey, this is how my relationship with God works.
And I just love it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment