Saturday, December 28, 2013

Two weeks of attachment ended just like that.
A positive posting I would say.

I remember on the first day I was worried that I'd be under the teacher others labeled as strict.
But I got my former nsl teacher instead.
I got away without my watch as well which I still find it quite funny.
Because there's no way the teacher wouldn't see that it's not there.

The parents were all very nice and opened toward us students as well!
We were able to carry the babies and all.
What blessed me the most is how this mommy that is deaf and mute and daughter that had autism were still so happy. My little bit of sign language finally came into use !

On the last day, another boy that had a bit of autism kissed goodbye me haha so cute !
Such simple joy ☺️☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment