You know. Humans have really complex mind.
I don't quite understand why I dislike it when people invade my privacy and I keep very low profile about my life.
So what am I doing here then?
The thing about social sites is the attention you get and how much it could affect you isn't funny at all.
Thankful that I'm way passed the times when I constantly crave for attention from social sites?
The other day I was having the usual talks with Corrina, we realized how much we've grown and the things that upset us when we were younger now upset people who are at that age.
Especially the replying of message.
Now we both came into conclusion that we hardly use our phones to reply or maybe caught the syndrome of forgetting to reply.
Also came into conclusion that being able to talk face to face is so much worthy..
You get to see and feel their emotions at the same time.
But one good way to not think so much is to keep yourself busy.
Which is probably why Im not as negative as before because I don't have energy left to think or make myself upset at the end of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment